- Current “Hell In A Cell” PPV Card! (Contains Spoilers and Rumors)Posted 14 hours ago
- Complete *Spoilers* “Smackdown” Oct. 24Posted 1 day ago
- Baron Corbin Discusses Developing Character, His NXT Debut, CFO$ Entrance ThemesPosted 2 days ago
- WWE Announces Partnership With Nickelodeon to Air “Slam City”Posted 2 days ago
- Jake “The Snake” Roberts Provides an Update on His HealthPosted 2 days ago
- WWE Updates Talent Wellness Policy, Adds Domestic Violence SectionPosted 2 days ago
- Backstage News Behind Rusev Segment From “Monday Night Raw”Posted 2 days ago
- Update on Mick Foley’s Surprise WWE Return on “RAW”Posted 2 days ago
- 2K Sports Releases Look at Motion Capture and Pacing Features for “WWE 2K15″Posted 6 days ago
- Brock Lesnar Advertised for the WWE Slammy Awards in DecemberPosted 6 days ago
BREAKING: Jake “The Snake” Roberts Hospitalized
- Updated: August 28, 2014
WWE Hall of Famer Jake “The Snake” Roberts has been hospitalized. According to reports, Roberts has been unconscious for hours and is not in good condition.
Roberts is currently unconscious in a Las Vegas area hospital where he is reportedly being diagnosed with double pneumonia. While in the hospital, doctors also discovered a mass on Roberts’ brain.
Roberts was in route to a show in Las Vegas on Aug. 27 when he passed out on the airplane and has not been conscious since. An ambulance picked him up from the plane and transported the Hall of Famer to a nearby hospital.
WrestlingRumors.net will keep you updated as more details become available.