- Update on New “Total Divas” Cast and Season StorylinesPosted 2 days ago
- Kane Discusses Staying in Wrestling, Working Live Events, Favorite Wrestling MomentPosted 2 days ago
- Chris Jericho Sounds Off on CM Punk: “He Has Avoided Me”Posted 2 days ago
- More Backstage News on Randy Orton and WWE StorylinesPosted 2 days ago
- WWE Has “No Plans” to Raise Price of the WWE NetworkPosted 2 days ago
- Update on WWE and Jim Ross’ PodcastPosted 2 days ago
- Current “Hell In A Cell” PPV Card! (Contains Spoilers and Rumors)Posted 2 days ago
- Complete *Spoilers* “Smackdown” Oct. 24Posted 3 days ago
- Baron Corbin Discusses Developing Character, His NXT Debut, CFO$ Entrance ThemesPosted 4 days ago
- WWE Announces Partnership With Nickelodeon to Air “Slam City”Posted 4 days ago
BREAKING: Jake “The Snake” Roberts Hospitalized
- Updated: August 28, 2014
WWE Hall of Famer Jake “The Snake” Roberts has been hospitalized. According to reports, Roberts has been unconscious for hours and is not in good condition.
Roberts is currently unconscious in a Las Vegas area hospital where he is reportedly being diagnosed with double pneumonia. While in the hospital, doctors also discovered a mass on Roberts’ brain.
Roberts was in route to a show in Las Vegas on Aug. 27 when he passed out on the airplane and has not been conscious since. An ambulance picked him up from the plane and transported the Hall of Famer to a nearby hospital.
WrestlingRumors.net will keep you updated as more details become available.