- Major NXT Stars Discuss Being in WWEPosted 1 day ago
- Shark Boy Backstage at “Impact Wrestling” TapingsPosted 1 day ago
- Update on Negotiations Between Germany’s Tim Wiese and WWEPosted 1 day ago
- Lance Russell May Introduce Jerry “The King” Lawler Before “Raw”Posted 1 day ago
- Dr. Tom Prichard Talks Roman Reigns, His Students, NXT TalentPosted 2 days ago
- Bad News Barrett Talks WWE Fans, “WWE 2K15,” Being WWE World Heavyweight ChampionPosted 2 days ago
- The Miz Talks Damien Mizdow, Intercontinental Championship, Promo VideoPosted 2 days ago
- Update on On-Screen “Sexual Tension” Between Paige and AJ LeePosted 2 days ago
- Major TNA “Impact Wrestling” *Spoilers*: Debut and Title ChangePosted 2 days ago
- Evan Bourne Talks Chris Jericho, How He Got Released, Independent Circuit, PoliticsPosted 2 days ago
BREAKING: Jake “The Snake” Roberts Hospitalized
- Updated: August 28, 2014
WWE Hall of Famer Jake “The Snake” Roberts has been hospitalized. According to reports, Roberts has been unconscious for hours and is not in good condition.
Roberts is currently unconscious in a Las Vegas area hospital where he is reportedly being diagnosed with double pneumonia. While in the hospital, doctors also discovered a mass on Roberts’ brain.
Roberts was in route to a show in Las Vegas on Aug. 27 when he passed out on the airplane and has not been conscious since. An ambulance picked him up from the plane and transported the Hall of Famer to a nearby hospital.
WrestlingRumors.net will keep you updated as more details become available.