- Bully Ray Reportedly Leaving TNAPosted 2 days ago
- John Cena Reveals First “WWE 2K15″ ImagePosted 2 weeks ago
- WWE Releases Ricardo RodriguezPosted 3 weeks ago
- Wrestle REACTION: July 28 Edition!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Breaking: TNA’s “Impact Wrestling” Cancelled by SpikePosted 3 weeks ago
- CM Punk Says He Will “Never Ever” Return to WWEPosted 4 weeks ago
- WWE Reportedly Releases Ricky “The Dragon” SteamboatPosted 1 month ago
- The Commentary: Daniel Bryan’s Injuries Must Bring Change to WrestlingPosted 1 month ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 105 (July 5, 2014)Posted 2 months ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 99 (June 28, 2014)Posted 2 months ago
Bray Wyatt vs. Kane Rematch May Take Place at Hell in a Cell
- Updated: August 31, 2013
F4WOnline is reporting that Kane’s return match may very well be coming at WWE’s Hell in a Cell pay-per-view. Kane is currently taking off time in order to film See No Evil 2. “The Big Red Machine” was written off of WWE programming after he lost a “Ring of Fire” match to the “Eater of Worlds,” Bray Wyatt. After the match, Wyatt along with Wyatt Family members Erick Rowan and Luke Harper viciously assaulted the former WWE Champion with a set of steel steps.
If the match were to take place, it’s possible that the match would be a “Hell in a Cell” match. However, there is no confirmation that the match will even take place as of yet, as there is no timeline for Kane’s filming of See No Evil 2. Another match that may be taking place at Hell in a Cell is WWE Champion Randy Orton vs. “The Beard,” Daniel Bryan.