- Major NXT Stars Discuss Being in WWEPosted 2 days ago
- Shark Boy Backstage at “Impact Wrestling” TapingsPosted 2 days ago
- Update on Negotiations Between Germany’s Tim Wiese and WWEPosted 2 days ago
- Lance Russell May Introduce Jerry “The King” Lawler Before “Raw”Posted 2 days ago
- Dr. Tom Prichard Talks Roman Reigns, His Students, NXT TalentPosted 2 days ago
- Bad News Barrett Talks WWE Fans, “WWE 2K15,” Being WWE World Heavyweight ChampionPosted 2 days ago
- The Miz Talks Damien Mizdow, Intercontinental Championship, Promo VideoPosted 2 days ago
- Update on On-Screen “Sexual Tension” Between Paige and AJ LeePosted 2 days ago
- Major TNA “Impact Wrestling” *Spoilers*: Debut and Title ChangePosted 3 days ago
- Evan Bourne Talks Chris Jericho, How He Got Released, Independent Circuit, PoliticsPosted 3 days ago
Bray Wyatt vs. Kane Rematch May Take Place at Hell in a Cell
- Updated: August 31, 2013
F4WOnline is reporting that Kane’s return match may very well be coming at WWE’s Hell in a Cell pay-per-view. Kane is currently taking off time in order to film See No Evil 2. “The Big Red Machine” was written off of WWE programming after he lost a “Ring of Fire” match to the “Eater of Worlds,” Bray Wyatt. After the match, Wyatt along with Wyatt Family members Erick Rowan and Luke Harper viciously assaulted the former WWE Champion with a set of steel steps.
If the match were to take place, it’s possible that the match would be a “Hell in a Cell” match. However, there is no confirmation that the match will even take place as of yet, as there is no timeline for Kane’s filming of See No Evil 2. Another match that may be taking place at Hell in a Cell is WWE Champion Randy Orton vs. “The Beard,” Daniel Bryan.