- Update on New “Total Divas” Cast and Season StorylinesPosted 17 hours ago
- Kane Discusses Staying in Wrestling, Working Live Events, Favorite Wrestling MomentPosted 17 hours ago
- Chris Jericho Sounds Off on CM Punk: “He Has Avoided Me”Posted 17 hours ago
- More Backstage News on Randy Orton and WWE StorylinesPosted 17 hours ago
- WWE Has “No Plans” to Raise Price of the WWE NetworkPosted 18 hours ago
- Update on WWE and Jim Ross’ PodcastPosted 18 hours ago
- Current “Hell In A Cell” PPV Card! (Contains Spoilers and Rumors)Posted 1 day ago
- Complete *Spoilers* “Smackdown” Oct. 24Posted 2 days ago
- Baron Corbin Discusses Developing Character, His NXT Debut, CFO$ Entrance ThemesPosted 3 days ago
- WWE Announces Partnership With Nickelodeon to Air “Slam City”Posted 3 days ago
Bray Wyatt vs. Kane Rematch May Take Place at Hell in a Cell
- Updated: August 31, 2013
F4WOnline is reporting that Kane’s return match may very well be coming at WWE’s Hell in a Cell pay-per-view. Kane is currently taking off time in order to film See No Evil 2. “The Big Red Machine” was written off of WWE programming after he lost a “Ring of Fire” match to the “Eater of Worlds,” Bray Wyatt. After the match, Wyatt along with Wyatt Family members Erick Rowan and Luke Harper viciously assaulted the former WWE Champion with a set of steel steps.
If the match were to take place, it’s possible that the match would be a “Hell in a Cell” match. However, there is no confirmation that the match will even take place as of yet, as there is no timeline for Kane’s filming of See No Evil 2. Another match that may be taking place at Hell in a Cell is WWE Champion Randy Orton vs. “The Beard,” Daniel Bryan.