- Mick Foley Posts His Thoughts on a CM Punk WWE ReturnPosted 4 mins ago
- Big E Talks His Favorite Music, His Favorite TV Shows, iPod ClassicPosted 35 mins ago
- Seth Rollins Discusses Money in the Bank Briefcase, the “Curb Stomp,” Growing UpPosted 50 mins ago
- Photo: Kevin Nash on Set of “Magic Mike XXL”Posted 1 hour ago
- Jim Ross Talks Cena and Ambrose, PG Product, New Japan Pro WrestlingPosted 2 hours ago
- Finn Bálor Reveals Origins of His New NamePosted 5 days ago
- Robbie E. Discusses “The Amazing Race,” TNA, His Favorite MomentsPosted 5 days ago
- TNA Wrestlers Now Taking Independent DatesPosted 5 days ago
- Update on Homicide’s TNA StatusPosted 5 days ago
- Jake “The Snake” Roberts Says Brain Mass Was BenignPosted 5 days ago
Bray Wyatt vs. Kane Rematch May Take Place at Hell in a Cell
- Updated: August 31, 2013
F4WOnline is reporting that Kane’s return match may very well be coming at WWE’s Hell in a Cell pay-per-view. Kane is currently taking off time in order to film See No Evil 2. “The Big Red Machine” was written off of WWE programming after he lost a “Ring of Fire” match to the “Eater of Worlds,” Bray Wyatt. After the match, Wyatt along with Wyatt Family members Erick Rowan and Luke Harper viciously assaulted the former WWE Champion with a set of steel steps.
If the match were to take place, it’s possible that the match would be a “Hell in a Cell” match. However, there is no confirmation that the match will even take place as of yet, as there is no timeline for Kane’s filming of See No Evil 2. Another match that may be taking place at Hell in a Cell is WWE Champion Randy Orton vs. “The Beard,” Daniel Bryan.