- Current “Hell In A Cell” PPV Card! (Contains Spoilers and Rumors)Posted 3 hours ago
- Complete *Spoilers* “Smackdown” Oct. 24Posted 18 hours ago
- Baron Corbin Discusses Developing Character, His NXT Debut, CFO$ Entrance ThemesPosted 1 day ago
- WWE Announces Partnership With Nickelodeon to Air “Slam City”Posted 1 day ago
- Jake “The Snake” Roberts Provides an Update on His HealthPosted 1 day ago
- WWE Updates Talent Wellness Policy, Adds Domestic Violence SectionPosted 1 day ago
- Backstage News Behind Rusev Segment From “Monday Night Raw”Posted 1 day ago
- Update on Mick Foley’s Surprise WWE Return on “RAW”Posted 1 day ago
- 2K Sports Releases Look at Motion Capture and Pacing Features for “WWE 2K15″Posted 5 days ago
- Brock Lesnar Advertised for the WWE Slammy Awards in DecemberPosted 5 days ago
Bray Wyatt vs. Kane Rematch May Take Place at Hell in a Cell
- Updated: August 31, 2013
F4WOnline is reporting that Kane’s return match may very well be coming at WWE’s Hell in a Cell pay-per-view. Kane is currently taking off time in order to film See No Evil 2. “The Big Red Machine” was written off of WWE programming after he lost a “Ring of Fire” match to the “Eater of Worlds,” Bray Wyatt. After the match, Wyatt along with Wyatt Family members Erick Rowan and Luke Harper viciously assaulted the former WWE Champion with a set of steel steps.
If the match were to take place, it’s possible that the match would be a “Hell in a Cell” match. However, there is no confirmation that the match will even take place as of yet, as there is no timeline for Kane’s filming of See No Evil 2. Another match that may be taking place at Hell in a Cell is WWE Champion Randy Orton vs. “The Beard,” Daniel Bryan.