- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 14 (March 8, 2014)Posted 3 days ago
- Daniel Bryan Comments on CM Punk’s AbsencePosted 4 days ago
- View From The Top Rope: Hijacked.Posted 5 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 12 (March 6, 2014)Posted 5 days ago
- Update on CM Punk’s Future in Professional WrestlingPosted 6 days ago
- *Spoilers* March 7 “WWE Smackdown”Posted 6 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 11 (March 5, 2014)Posted 6 days ago
- The Besong Beat: Don’t Blame CM Punk; Blame YourselfPosted 6 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 10 (March 4, 2014)Posted 1 week ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 09 (March 3, 2014)Posted 1 week ago
Backstage Update on Plans for CM Punk
- Updated: January 3, 2014
According to F4WOnline, WWE Superstar CM Punk’s WrestleMania XXX match is already set in stone. The website is reporting that Punk will go one-on-one with WWE COO Triple H at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, La. at the pay-per-view.
The match is said to be a lock and will reportedly lead to another “Summer of Punk” type storyline, which may lead to a CM Punk vs. Batista match at SummerSlam. During what many called the “Summer of Punk” in 2011, Punk faced Triple H at Night of Champions in a one-on-one match, but Punk lost to the “King of Kings.”
On the other hand, if CM Punk vs. Batista were to take place, that too would put two superstars up against each other that have had a pay-per-view history. Batista went up against Punk for his World Heavyweight Championship at The Great American Bash but failed to take the title due to a double disqualification.