- 2K Sports Releases Look at Motion Capture and Pacing Features for “WWE 2K15″Posted 3 days ago
- Brock Lesnar Advertised for the WWE Slammy Awards in DecemberPosted 3 days ago
- John Cena and Randy Orton Reportedly Will Close “Hell in a Cell”Posted 3 days ago
- WWE Set to Feature “Stone Cold” Steve Austin Prominently in 2015Posted 3 days ago
- WWE Reportedly Interested in a Dudley Boyz ReturnPosted 3 days ago
- Ricardo Rodriguez Blasts Triple H, Says “Nobody” Has Fun in WWEPosted 5 days ago
- Kevin Steen Discusses WWE Performance Center, Sami Zayn, Daniel BryanPosted 5 days ago
- Justin Roberts Issues Statement on WWE ReleasePosted 5 days ago
- Mick Foley Talks Rusev’s Performance on “RAW,” Bullying, Jack SwaggerPosted 5 days ago
- Brad Maddox Makes WWE Return on WWE AppPosted 5 days ago
Backstage Update on Plans for CM Punk
- Updated: January 3, 2014
According to F4WOnline, WWE Superstar CM Punk’s WrestleMania XXX match is already set in stone. The website is reporting that Punk will go one-on-one with WWE COO Triple H at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, La. at the pay-per-view.
The match is said to be a lock and will reportedly lead to another “Summer of Punk” type storyline, which may lead to a CM Punk vs. Batista match at SummerSlam. During what many called the “Summer of Punk” in 2011, Punk faced Triple H at Night of Champions in a one-on-one match, but Punk lost to the “King of Kings.”
On the other hand, if CM Punk vs. Batista were to take place, that too would put two superstars up against each other that have had a pay-per-view history. Batista went up against Punk for his World Heavyweight Championship at The Great American Bash but failed to take the title due to a double disqualification.