- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 49 (April 19, 2014)Posted 19 hours ago
- Christopher Daniels and Kazarian Expected to Leave TNAPosted 1 day ago
- Major Update on Vince Russo’s TNA StatusPosted 1 day ago
- WWE Blacklists Nancy Grace From Talking to TalentPosted 1 day ago
- Ted DiBiase Jr. on Favorite WWE Matches, Travel Schedule, Daniel BryanPosted 1 day ago
- More WWE Documents Leak, Including A “To-Do List”Posted 3 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 46 (April 16, 2014)Posted 3 days ago
- Reason for WWE Holding Intercontinental Championship TournamentPosted 3 days ago
- “Rowdy” Roddy Piper Discusses The Ultimate Warrior, Dead WrestlersPosted 3 days ago
- Wife of The Ultimate Warrior Releases Statement on His DeathPosted 3 days ago
Backstage Update on Plans for CM Punk
- Updated: January 3, 2014
According to F4WOnline, WWE Superstar CM Punk’s WrestleMania XXX match is already set in stone. The website is reporting that Punk will go one-on-one with WWE COO Triple H at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, La. at the pay-per-view.
The match is said to be a lock and will reportedly lead to another “Summer of Punk” type storyline, which may lead to a CM Punk vs. Batista match at SummerSlam. During what many called the “Summer of Punk” in 2011, Punk faced Triple H at Night of Champions in a one-on-one match, but Punk lost to the “King of Kings.”
On the other hand, if CM Punk vs. Batista were to take place, that too would put two superstars up against each other that have had a pay-per-view history. Batista went up against Punk for his World Heavyweight Championship at The Great American Bash but failed to take the title due to a double disqualification.