- Wrestle REACTION: July 28 Edition!Posted 23 hours ago
- Breaking: TNA’s “Impact Wrestling” Cancelled by SpikePosted 2 days ago
- CM Punk Says He Will “Never Ever” Return to WWEPosted 1 week ago
- WWE Reportedly Releases Ricky “The Dragon” SteamboatPosted 1 week ago
- The Commentary: Daniel Bryan’s Injuries Must Bring Change to WrestlingPosted 3 weeks ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 105 (July 5, 2014)Posted 3 weeks ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 99 (June 28, 2014)Posted 1 month ago
- Breaking: WWE Releases Josh MathewsPosted 1 month ago
- “SummerSlam” Poster Leaks, Possibly Spoils Marquee MatchPosted 1 month ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 93 (June 21, 2014)Posted 1 month ago
Backstage News on Shawn Michaels Returning to the Ring
- Updated: October 9, 2013
There is reportedly a large amount of speculation backstage as to whether WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels could return to the ring for a WrestleMania XXX match.
Michaels was announced as the special guest referee for the WWE Championship match at Hell in a Cell. His name has been brought up throughout the angle so far, with him being closely related to both Triple H and Daniel Bryan.
Rumors have circulated for years that Triple H would want his final match to be with Shawn Michaels, and the angle is certainly opening up for that possibility. Nothing is confirmed at this time, though.
Follow Jon Alba on Twitter!