- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 14 (March 8, 2014)Posted 3 days ago
- Daniel Bryan Comments on CM Punk’s AbsencePosted 4 days ago
- View From The Top Rope: Hijacked.Posted 5 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 12 (March 6, 2014)Posted 5 days ago
- Update on CM Punk’s Future in Professional WrestlingPosted 6 days ago
- *Spoilers* March 7 “WWE Smackdown”Posted 6 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 11 (March 5, 2014)Posted 6 days ago
- The Besong Beat: Don’t Blame CM Punk; Blame YourselfPosted 6 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 10 (March 4, 2014)Posted 1 week ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 09 (March 3, 2014)Posted 1 week ago
Backstage News on Shawn Michaels Returning to the Ring
- Updated: October 9, 2013
There is reportedly a large amount of speculation backstage as to whether WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels could return to the ring for a WrestleMania XXX match.
Michaels was announced as the special guest referee for the WWE Championship match at Hell in a Cell. His name has been brought up throughout the angle so far, with him being closely related to both Triple H and Daniel Bryan.
Rumors have circulated for years that Triple H would want his final match to be with Shawn Michaels, and the angle is certainly opening up for that possibility. Nothing is confirmed at this time, though.
Follow Jon Alba on Twitter!