- Bully Ray Reportedly Leaving TNAPosted 3 days ago
- John Cena Reveals First “WWE 2K15″ ImagePosted 2 weeks ago
- WWE Releases Ricardo RodriguezPosted 3 weeks ago
- Wrestle REACTION: July 28 Edition!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Breaking: TNA’s “Impact Wrestling” Cancelled by SpikePosted 3 weeks ago
- CM Punk Says He Will “Never Ever” Return to WWEPosted 1 month ago
- WWE Reportedly Releases Ricky “The Dragon” SteamboatPosted 1 month ago
- The Commentary: Daniel Bryan’s Injuries Must Bring Change to WrestlingPosted 1 month ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 105 (July 5, 2014)Posted 2 months ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 99 (June 28, 2014)Posted 2 months ago
Backstage News on Shawn Michaels Returning to the Ring
- Updated: October 9, 2013
There is reportedly a large amount of speculation backstage as to whether WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels could return to the ring for a WrestleMania XXX match.
Michaels was announced as the special guest referee for the WWE Championship match at Hell in a Cell. His name has been brought up throughout the angle so far, with him being closely related to both Triple H and Daniel Bryan.
Rumors have circulated for years that Triple H would want his final match to be with Shawn Michaels, and the angle is certainly opening up for that possibility. Nothing is confirmed at this time, though.
Follow Jon Alba on Twitter!