- Major NXT Stars Discuss Being in WWEPosted 4 days ago
- Shark Boy Backstage at “Impact Wrestling” TapingsPosted 4 days ago
- Update on Negotiations Between Germany’s Tim Wiese and WWEPosted 4 days ago
- Lance Russell May Introduce Jerry “The King” Lawler Before “Raw”Posted 4 days ago
- Dr. Tom Prichard Talks Roman Reigns, His Students, NXT TalentPosted 5 days ago
- Bad News Barrett Talks WWE Fans, “WWE 2K15,” Being WWE World Heavyweight ChampionPosted 5 days ago
- The Miz Talks Damien Mizdow, Intercontinental Championship, Promo VideoPosted 5 days ago
- Update on On-Screen “Sexual Tension” Between Paige and AJ LeePosted 5 days ago
- Major TNA “Impact Wrestling” *Spoilers*: Debut and Title ChangePosted 5 days ago
- Evan Bourne Talks Chris Jericho, How He Got Released, Independent Circuit, PoliticsPosted 5 days ago
Backstage News on Shawn Michaels Returning to the Ring
- Updated: October 9, 2013
There is reportedly a large amount of speculation backstage as to whether WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels could return to the ring for a WrestleMania XXX match.
Michaels was announced as the special guest referee for the WWE Championship match at Hell in a Cell. His name has been brought up throughout the angle so far, with him being closely related to both Triple H and Daniel Bryan.
Rumors have circulated for years that Triple H would want his final match to be with Shawn Michaels, and the angle is certainly opening up for that possibility. Nothing is confirmed at this time, though.
Follow Jon Alba on Twitter!