- Update on New “Total Divas” Cast and Season StorylinesPosted 3 days ago
- Kane Discusses Staying in Wrestling, Working Live Events, Favorite Wrestling MomentPosted 3 days ago
- Chris Jericho Sounds Off on CM Punk: “He Has Avoided Me”Posted 3 days ago
- More Backstage News on Randy Orton and WWE StorylinesPosted 3 days ago
- WWE Has “No Plans” to Raise Price of the WWE NetworkPosted 3 days ago
- Update on WWE and Jim Ross’ PodcastPosted 3 days ago
- Current “Hell In A Cell” PPV Card! (Contains Spoilers and Rumors)Posted 4 days ago
- Complete *Spoilers* “Smackdown” Oct. 24Posted 4 days ago
- Baron Corbin Discusses Developing Character, His NXT Debut, CFO$ Entrance ThemesPosted 5 days ago
- WWE Announces Partnership With Nickelodeon to Air “Slam City”Posted 5 days ago
Backstage News on Shawn Michaels Returning to the Ring
- Updated: October 9, 2013
There is reportedly a large amount of speculation backstage as to whether WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels could return to the ring for a WrestleMania XXX match.
Michaels was announced as the special guest referee for the WWE Championship match at Hell in a Cell. His name has been brought up throughout the angle so far, with him being closely related to both Triple H and Daniel Bryan.
Rumors have circulated for years that Triple H would want his final match to be with Shawn Michaels, and the angle is certainly opening up for that possibility. Nothing is confirmed at this time, though.
Follow Jon Alba on Twitter!