- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 49 (April 19, 2014)Posted 22 hours ago
- Christopher Daniels and Kazarian Expected to Leave TNAPosted 1 day ago
- Major Update on Vince Russo’s TNA StatusPosted 1 day ago
- WWE Blacklists Nancy Grace From Talking to TalentPosted 1 day ago
- Ted DiBiase Jr. on Favorite WWE Matches, Travel Schedule, Daniel BryanPosted 2 days ago
- More WWE Documents Leak, Including A “To-Do List”Posted 3 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 46 (April 16, 2014)Posted 3 days ago
- Reason for WWE Holding Intercontinental Championship TournamentPosted 3 days ago
- “Rowdy” Roddy Piper Discusses The Ultimate Warrior, Dead WrestlersPosted 3 days ago
- Wife of The Ultimate Warrior Releases Statement on His DeathPosted 4 days ago
Backstage News on Shawn Michaels Returning to the Ring
- Updated: October 9, 2013
There is reportedly a large amount of speculation backstage as to whether WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels could return to the ring for a WrestleMania XXX match.
Michaels was announced as the special guest referee for the WWE Championship match at Hell in a Cell. His name has been brought up throughout the angle so far, with him being closely related to both Triple H and Daniel Bryan.
Rumors have circulated for years that Triple H would want his final match to be with Shawn Michaels, and the angle is certainly opening up for that possibility. Nothing is confirmed at this time, though.
Follow Jon Alba on Twitter!