- Sean O’Haire Reportedly Participated in WWE-Sponsored RehabPosted 5 days ago
- Update on How John Cena is Being Booked by Vince McMahonPosted 5 days ago
- Jack Swagger Talks Face Turn, Cesaro, Being a VeteranPosted 5 days ago
- Kurt Angle Discusses Chris Benoit, TNA vs. WWE, Lack of Main Event StarsPosted 5 days ago
- Bobby “The Brain” Heenan Suffers Hip Injury, Needs SurgeryPosted 5 days ago
- Off The Top Rope Radio Goes LIVE @ 8 p.m. ET!Posted 6 days ago
- WWE May Consider Bringing the WWE Network to CablePosted 7 days ago
- Update on NXT Creative ProcessPosted 7 days ago
- Speculation on KENTA’s First NXT MatchPosted 7 days ago
- Christian’s WWE In-Ring Career May Be OverPosted 7 days ago
Backstage News on Sami Zayn
- Updated: October 24, 2013
The Wrestling Observer Newsletter has published some backstage news on Sami Zayn. Zayn, who was better known as El Generico before he signed with the WWE, has been making waves in NXT with his talent and ability to connect with the fans. However, according to reports, WWE officials have told Zayn to change some of his in-ring work and pandering to the crowd because Vince McMahon hates when people do that.
WWE officials apparently note and appreciate Zayn’s talent in and out of the ring, but reportedly told him to stop climbing the ropes so much. They also told him to stop playing up to the fans so much, all at the orders of Mr. McMahon, who feels like those kind of “tactics” are “indy” moves.