- Current “Hell In A Cell” PPV Card! (Contains Spoilers and Rumors)Posted 15 hours ago
- Complete *Spoilers* “Smackdown” Oct. 24Posted 1 day ago
- Baron Corbin Discusses Developing Character, His NXT Debut, CFO$ Entrance ThemesPosted 2 days ago
- WWE Announces Partnership With Nickelodeon to Air “Slam City”Posted 2 days ago
- Jake “The Snake” Roberts Provides an Update on His HealthPosted 2 days ago
- WWE Updates Talent Wellness Policy, Adds Domestic Violence SectionPosted 2 days ago
- Backstage News Behind Rusev Segment From “Monday Night Raw”Posted 2 days ago
- Update on Mick Foley’s Surprise WWE Return on “RAW”Posted 2 days ago
- 2K Sports Releases Look at Motion Capture and Pacing Features for “WWE 2K15″Posted 6 days ago
- Brock Lesnar Advertised for the WWE Slammy Awards in DecemberPosted 6 days ago
AJ Lee is Reportedly Pregnant
- Updated: June 20, 2014
Former Divas Champion AJ Lee is reportedly pregnant. According to a report from the same Reddit.com user that revealed JTG’s release before anyone else, Lee is pregnant and will not be returning to action anytime soon.
Lee has not been seen on WWE television since the April 7 edition of “Monday Night Raw.” During the episode, she lost the WWE Divas Championship to Paige in front of a ruckus WrestleMania-weekend crowd.
Once the news of Lee’s “sabbatical” request hit the web, rumors about the possibility of her being pregnant began to run rampant. The knowledge of her secret wedding to former WWE Champion CM Punk only helped to fuel the pregnant fire. Now, it appears as if the rumors may be true.
MetsFan4Ever, a WWE insider who initially broke the news of Lee and Punk’s wedding on June 13, has also revealed the information regarding Lee’s pregnancy. He writes,
“I have gotten word from a reliable source that AJ Lee is pregnant. I am looking more into this story and can’t confirm yet. But I figured I would share this story here first with you fans. We may not be seeing AJ for a very long time or ever again if this is true.”
PWInsider.com confirmed MetsFan4Ever’s wedding report on June 13, saying that the couple had a small, private ceremony on Friday the 13.
Wow. I wondered. Everything seemed quite odd in the way they’ve conducted themselves since April. Makes a lot more sense now.