- CM Punk Says He Will “Never Ever” Return to WWEPosted 1 day ago
- WWE Reportedly Releases Ricky “The Dragon” SteamboatPosted 4 days ago
- The Commentary: Daniel Bryan’s Injuries Must Bring Change to WrestlingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 105 (July 5, 2014)Posted 3 weeks ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 99 (June 28, 2014)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Breaking: WWE Releases Josh MathewsPosted 4 weeks ago
- “SummerSlam” Poster Leaks, Possibly Spoils Marquee MatchPosted 4 weeks ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 93 (June 21, 2014)Posted 1 month ago
- TNA Likely Switching to Six-Sided RingPosted 1 month ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 88 (June 14, 2014)Posted 1 month ago
AJ Lee is Reportedly Pregnant
- Updated: June 20, 2014
Former Divas Champion AJ Lee is reportedly pregnant. According to a report from the same Reddit.com user that revealed JTG’s release before anyone else, Lee is pregnant and will not be returning to action anytime soon.
Lee has not been seen on WWE television since the April 7 edition of “Monday Night Raw.” During the episode, she lost the WWE Divas Championship to Paige in front of a ruckus WrestleMania-weekend crowd.
Once the news of Lee’s “sabbatical” request hit the web, rumors about the possibility of her being pregnant began to run rampant. The knowledge of her secret wedding to former WWE Champion CM Punk only helped to fuel the pregnant fire. Now, it appears as if the rumors may be true.
MetsFan4Ever, a WWE insider who initially broke the news of Lee and Punk’s wedding on June 13, has also revealed the information regarding Lee’s pregnancy. He writes,
“I have gotten word from a reliable source that AJ Lee is pregnant. I am looking more into this story and can’t confirm yet. But I figured I would share this story here first with you fans. We may not be seeing AJ for a very long time or ever again if this is true.”
PWInsider.com confirmed MetsFan4Ever’s wedding report on June 13, saying that the couple had a small, private ceremony on Friday the 13.
Wow. I wondered. Everything seemed quite odd in the way they’ve conducted themselves since April. Makes a lot more sense now.