- Video: San Francisco Giants Outfielder Hunter Pence Channels Inner Daniel BryanPosted 38 mins ago
- Sami Zayn Discusses “WWE 2K15,” Being Part of the Game, Being on the RoadPosted 22 hours ago
- Mick Foley Posts His Thoughts on a CM Punk WWE ReturnPosted 22 hours ago
- Big E Talks His Favorite Music, His Favorite TV Shows, iPod ClassicPosted 23 hours ago
- Seth Rollins Discusses Money in the Bank Briefcase, the “Curb Stomp,” Growing UpPosted 23 hours ago
- Photo: Kevin Nash on Set of “Magic Mike XXL”Posted 23 hours ago
- Jim Ross Talks Cena and Ambrose, PG Product, New Japan Pro WrestlingPosted 24 hours ago
- Finn Bálor Reveals Origins of His New NamePosted 6 days ago
- Robbie E. Discusses “The Amazing Race,” TNA, His Favorite MomentsPosted 6 days ago
- TNA Wrestlers Now Taking Independent DatesPosted 6 days ago
10/3 IMPACT WRESTLING *Spoilers*
- Updated: September 27, 2013
Next Thursday night’s edition of IMPACT WRESTLING was recorded on September 26th. Below are the results.
1.) Gunner def. Christopher Daniels.
2.) James Storm def. Robbie E.
TNA IMPACT WRESTLING (airs 10/4/13 on SpikeTV)
1.) Jeff Hardy / Manik def. Kenny King / Chris Sabin.
* Hardy vs. Austin Aries vs. Sabin vs. Manik in an Ultimate X match was announced for this year’s Bound For Glory PPV.
* Velvet Sky was to take on Brooke Tessmacher in a match to determine the Knockouts Championship Number One Contender, but Lei’D Tapa attacks Sky before the match begins.
* A.J. Styles gives a promo about Bound For Glory and is interrupted by Bully Ray. This leads to the announcement of Ray vs. Samoa Joe for IMPACT.
2.) Bobby Roode / Christopher Daniels / Kazarian def. Magnus in a Gauntlet Match.
* Sting comes out to speak to Magnus, they argue, and it sets up Sting vs. Magnus at Bound For Glory. Sting then says he is going to, “put Magnus on the map.”
3.) Samoa Joe def. TNA World Heavyweight Champion Bully Ray via DQ.
* Dixie Carter comes out wanting Hulk Hogan’s answer, is he Team Dixie, or Team AJ Styles. Hogan shocks the crowd and quits TNA. Carter immediately begins to beg for Hogan to stay, but just walks away. Carter proceeds to pull her best Vickie Guerrero psycho moment and flips out as the show ends.