- Baron Corbin Discusses Developing Character, His NXT Debut, CFO$ Entrance ThemesPosted 8 hours ago
- WWE Announces Partnership With Nickelodeon to Air “Slam City”Posted 8 hours ago
- Jake “The Snake” Roberts Provides an Update on His HealthPosted 8 hours ago
- WWE Updates Talent Wellness Policy, Adds Domestic Violence SectionPosted 9 hours ago
- Backstage News Behind Rusev Segment From “Monday Night Raw”Posted 9 hours ago
- Update on Mick Foley’s Surprise WWE Return on “RAW”Posted 10 hours ago
- 2K Sports Releases Look at Motion Capture and Pacing Features for “WWE 2K15″Posted 4 days ago
- Brock Lesnar Advertised for the WWE Slammy Awards in DecemberPosted 4 days ago
- John Cena and Randy Orton Reportedly Will Close “Hell in a Cell”Posted 4 days ago
- WWE Set to Feature “Stone Cold” Steve Austin Prominently in 2015Posted 4 days ago
10/3 IMPACT WRESTLING *Spoilers*
- Updated: September 27, 2013
Next Thursday night’s edition of IMPACT WRESTLING was recorded on September 26th. Below are the results.
1.) Gunner def. Christopher Daniels.
2.) James Storm def. Robbie E.
TNA IMPACT WRESTLING (airs 10/4/13 on SpikeTV)
1.) Jeff Hardy / Manik def. Kenny King / Chris Sabin.
* Hardy vs. Austin Aries vs. Sabin vs. Manik in an Ultimate X match was announced for this year’s Bound For Glory PPV.
* Velvet Sky was to take on Brooke Tessmacher in a match to determine the Knockouts Championship Number One Contender, but Lei’D Tapa attacks Sky before the match begins.
* A.J. Styles gives a promo about Bound For Glory and is interrupted by Bully Ray. This leads to the announcement of Ray vs. Samoa Joe for IMPACT.
2.) Bobby Roode / Christopher Daniels / Kazarian def. Magnus in a Gauntlet Match.
* Sting comes out to speak to Magnus, they argue, and it sets up Sting vs. Magnus at Bound For Glory. Sting then says he is going to, “put Magnus on the map.”
3.) Samoa Joe def. TNA World Heavyweight Champion Bully Ray via DQ.
* Dixie Carter comes out wanting Hulk Hogan’s answer, is he Team Dixie, or Team AJ Styles. Hogan shocks the crowd and quits TNA. Carter immediately begins to beg for Hogan to stay, but just walks away. Carter proceeds to pull her best Vickie Guerrero psycho moment and flips out as the show ends.